Insurance against glass breakage
Glass items (window glass, illuminated signs, paintings, porcelain sinks, etc.) are certainly the most sensitive, and consequently the parts of the object insured which are often exposed to damages.
Insurance against glass breakage may insure:
- all types of glass (other than hollow glass, glass on the lamps, etc.)
- illuminated signs and advertisements
- neon and other light pipes
- marble tiles and tiles made of artificial stone on the tables, etc.
- historical and funerary monuments made of stone, concrete and metal ...
The insurance provides protection for destruction or damage of objects insured due to the realization of any risks to which the objects insured are exposed.
The requirement for insurance against glass breakage is that your property is previously insured against the basic fire risk.