Electronic equipment insurance
Electronic equipment insurance is a package of insurance that provides insurance protection against fire risk, the risk of the machine breakdown, as well as burglary and robbery.
Insurance program for electronic equipment provides the insurance protection for commercial and industrial usable electronic equipment such as, for example: information and communication equipment, office equipment, alarm systems, equipment for testing, measurement and automation, electronic POS systems, cash registers and scales, photo-slogs and repro (equipment in the printing industry), video and audio equipment, medical equipment, special systems/equipment.
Risks covered by insurance are:
- fire with and without flame
- all types of explosions
- burglary and robbery
- direct lightning
- water flow
- rain, steam, moisture, frost, etc.
- construction defects
- defects in materials
- indirect effects of lightning ...
In addition, you can contract:
- insurance coverage outside the premises of the insurees
- insurance of programs, data and replaceable data medium
- insurance of costs of business closure resulting due to failure of external information, communication and electricity networks